Professional Building Materials Manufacturer
We Work For You
TP Stone Industrial Co., Ltd. Was developed to provide superior products and reliable service to worldwide customers especially professional of the construction industry,or the people happen to be engaged in project work.
We believe only “the professional” can serve professional, as customers have to consider and care about more things besides the actual materials or products,but also how it impact their life or benefit the business.
Clients Choose Us
We always conduct business with uncompromising honesty and integrity. People in every job are expected to adhere to the highest standards of business ethics and fairness in all of our dealings with customers.
Professional focus on stone supply
Can I have sample
For regular samples,like 15 by 15 cm,or 10 by 10 cm,we can provide for free,but you have to pay the freight.
Do you have your own quarry?
For Chinese granite or marble quarries, it is actually a government. All companies have only mining rights and management rights. How much volume is mined in the quarry to pay the government. Our company owns the mining right of quarry. So we can offer you some cheap and good products. China’s quarry is different from foreign countries in that all of China’s mineral resources belong to the state and cannot be owned by private individuals.
What are your payment terms?
TT prepaid 40% and the remaining 60% was paid before shipment. (sample order 100% prepayment)
Is the sample obtained the real thing of the final product?
The sample just tells you the appearance of the stone. Since the stone is a natural product, it cannot guarantee the absolute same. It is possible that the color and texture will differ. If necessary, I will send you more slab pictures and engineering cases of the same product for your reference, so that the information you get will be much more comprehensive.
How Should I install after receiving the goods?
First of all, we need your company to provide a copy of your installation plan.
Secondly, we make a layout number based on the specifications of your company.
Finally, we numbered and typed the products we produced according to the numbered drawings confirmed by both parties. Then boxed, your company can go back and install according to our typesetting number.
Is the package strong enough? What about damage in transit
First of all, the packing we export is different from other packing.
The following are the packaging requirements and packing requirements of our products.Of course, sometimes different packaging can be customized according to different needs of customers.Please refer to our packing manual.
As the stone material is fragile, we cannot guarantee whether the goods are damaged during transportation. Your company can provide “all risks” for the goods.If the goods are damaged in transit, you can ask the insurance company for compensation at first.